New Discoveries for me !

So, one thing I can do online even if I don't have time to get into SL is read blogs. I read a lot of them, usually links I find from iheartsl.com.

Yesterday while drinking coffee, watching food network and surfing pinterest I found this blog . What a fantastic resource for new players and those players on a budget ! I grabbed a few things to show. Today I'm showing EarthStones Twisted Hoop Earring - Gold/Mother of Pearl and you can find these at Free Dove as a free gift. They are a lot prettier then my limited skills could show them.



Other nice things I have to show are:


NO.MATCH_YES ! SALE @ Mainstore this hair comes with several ways to wear and color HUD.

[NyD] White Flirty Shorts - Freya ~ I'm not sure why the Maitreya top fit would not my body BUT the Belleza one was perfect. AND the entire outfit was 1linden dollar on the marketplace and you get it in 3 colors! Great gift!
[NyD] Old White Halter Semi Sheer - Maitreya

Slipper - April Peeptoes Gift -Maitreya. Also a 1linden dollar marketplace find.

LUXE. Triangles Necklace Gold

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V4.1

.::WoW Skins::. Relitha Darktan

Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D

#adored - noma lips - just peachy edition - 6

.:Glamorize:. Jaded Black - Candy Apple

:::Sn@tch Lumia Eyes (Blue/Violet):::

Comments

Popular Posts