It's Hard To Make Second Life *Friends*

SO , I shop a lot! I listen to some music, live and DJ's and I stand in often silent venues or in venues where *everybody knows your name* and seem to speak some secret code . I've tried to enjoy and join in the *room* banter and it's like I never spoke a word! No one responds. 

I may have mentioned my friends list 6 months in filled with males who disappeared when my reply to something more *intimate* was No thanks, not what I came for. So, I purged all but 2 , who actually have conversation and ask me to dance with no mention of something *more*. One girl added me to her friends list ONLY to ask for money :( . I said no and muted and deleted her from mine.


So, I shopped ! This dress is from Tetra - Sahara Dress I found at an event called uber. There are several breathtaking colors available and I actually own dresses just like this. Dress them or wear them casual. The shoes, Maitreya Gold Liaison, were a free VIP group gift when I bought this Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara . 

My jewelry is from Sn@tch. You can change the gems colors to match almost any outfit you have. 


While I was at uber I picked up these incredible pants from Hucci ( I always giggle at the name of this store ). These come in a plethora of colors and patterns! Sexy side splits and sit teasingly low on the hips. The equally sexy top is from Blueberry, you can wear this with or without the tiny bra top under it. The shoes are from N-core .

Comments

Popular Posts