Pretty Stuff !

Sunday was a lazy day in my home. I love those! So, I logged into Second Life to play dress-up. I may have mentioned that my friends list is empty but I have some chatty groups ( thank goodness) ! I really do learn much from them and sometimes even I know an answer or two BUT not when it came to my feet being underground. So I asked in one of the groups and got an immediate solution :).

Once I got my feet all normal I snapped a few photos to share .





*JB* Kismet Dress - Pink - Lara

Tableau Vivant \\ Biraz hair - Blonds

:::Sn@tch Lumia Eyes (Blue/Violet):::


::WoW Skins::. GG JULY Katty Golden 2016  Cleavage


N-core GRACE "Nude" for Maitreya High Feet (ankle strap off)


Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5


:::Sn@tch Paragon Necklace:::

Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3B


.::WoW Skins::. Cherry lips add on (Lucky Board Gift)

{ZOZ} Unique Butterfly Gold Polish (Maitreya) HUD @ Cosmopolitian Event

Comments

Popular Posts