Zero Followers ?

I think I've been talking to myself for all these months! LOL Oh well, it's been fun for me even if no one else is watching :) . I am enjoying shopping, sightseeing and avatar watching.


I'm snapping these photos at Muddy's. It's not just a G rated venue with nice people and good DJ's, it's got a small mall for shopping and some really nice places to snap a few photos around the sim. With dances all over if you want some quiet chat time with a special someone. The venue itself is nicely put together too. 


I've been avatar watching but lately none of them have inspired me to snap photos of them. Have you all tried mesh heads? I have not yet but I did pick up some demos and purchased the test one for the new bento viewer, still not tried it yet though. Oh, and by the way, I could use some followers. If you're interested follow me! I will try to be interesting and to post really nice fashions. 

LUXE Triangles Necklace Gold
(Kunglers) Shiny Shabby gift - Emerald
Kibitz - Airu necklace - copper
*dafnis -VALERIE SKIRT MAITREYA
*dafnis -VALERIE BUSTIER MAITREYA
*dafnis -BRANDI JACKET MAITREYA
#adored - noma lips - just peachy edition - 6 
[hh] MAITREYA Kerry Butterfly Gem Heels  (Editable)
=DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Kirsty" Blondes
:::Sn@tch Winona Earring :::
.::WoW Skins::. 2016 Selia Golden



Comments

Popular Posts