Halloween is a time of celebration and superstition

My 1st Halloween in Second Life! So much to see and do. I have not had much time for most of it but I did make it to the Salem Event and I took the SL Halloween tour which was really very cool!

I ran into my very 1st *live* Linden while I was shopping in Salem. Rider Linden, and I loved his flying cog!




This is one of my Salem purchases . Milk Tea: Adorably Batty (Halloween) The skirt is from Sn@tch.  :::Sn@tch Diabolique Tutu (Black)::: 

 MPP Mesh - Halloween Jewels (bangles) Earrings not worn

.:EMO-tions:. * BAJA * necklace (gift)

:::Sn@tch Jemma Earrings (Diamond-Black-) (gift bag)

 :::Sn@tch Kitteh Earz (Black-)::: (animated) (gift)

Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.5

Vaxer ::Mine Shoes for Maitreya 

NO.MATCH_NO.REGRET.


Comments

Popular Posts