What's New with you?

I've been poking around some of the SL Fashion events and the RFL events, as well as sight seeing from the SL destination guide. Handy thing that guide !

Today I have some gifts that I picked up at the Tres Chic Birthday event. Not had time to unpack all of it but so far the gifts have been very nice.

ALL of this list came from the Tres Chic Event  Just join the free group and collect.

..::ILLI::.. Gift F Vogue Sunglasses - slim (resize on touch)
 ->VeNuS?ShOeS<-MAITREYA HIGH- ASIA SHOES
.::Supernatural::. Shelby Garter Black Gold
Fashiowl - Happy Birthday Gift - Pose (WEAR)

*EB* - Necklace - Bohem
*EB* Wrap Headscarf "Esther"  - Bohem

I am showing :

Mimikri - Tulle Skirt / Chrissi black_FM_Maitreya
Mimikri - Wrap Top / Chrissi black_FM_Maitreya

Indy&Co.: Ava Hoops: Gold

Maitreya Mesh Body -  V4.1

Shapes of ADAM & EVE - Curvy shape v1 for Maitreya -Body fat 24

.::WoW Skins::. Relitha Darktan

:::Sn@tch Lumia Eyes (Blue/Violet):::


I still pretty much live in sandboxes which is fine really for all the small time I spend at SL, until someone comes along and tosses my av all hell and back. Always interesting to watch that, but it is more interesting to watch what others are actually building . I even tried to build a changing tent LOL but I discovered I really suck at texturing. I will keep trying.

Comments

Popular Posts