Fashion & Style & Birth

So my 1st fashion post ! I hope this goes as well as I expect! Being new to blogging and to Second Life I've learned not only is there a curve to Second Life but to blogging as well. It's taken me weeks to just figure out this blog platform!


Exposeur  - 3.15 Gift 2
Single Pink Rose (gifted to me by a friend) 
Emery Amsterdam Jacket Original for Maitreya Body Lara
Emery Austin Dress Eden for Maitreya Body Lara
**RE** Tres Chic Bracelet RealEvil Industries 
=DeLa*= Boobs Mesh Hair "Leah" Blondes  
(Yummy) Tuareg Beaded Necklace - Turquoise
ieQED strawberry.ring 
SL13B Gift
R.icielli -ALYSSA High Heels for Maitreya SLB13 Gift Ricielli
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3B 
.::WoW Skins::. 2016 Debby Golden CL 
.::WoW Skins::. Cherry lips add onn
:::Sn@tch Lumia Eyes (Blue/Violet)::: 
Glam Affair - Sia -Suggest - eyebrown shape 1 
.:Glamorize:. Jaded Black - Candy Apple 


The 1st photo was taken at TDR and the 2nd one at a Second Life Portal that I kinda call home at the moment because this was where I recall landing when I was 1st *born*. How? I have no idea the 1st few weeks after birth is pretty much a blur ! So much to read and learn ! I found one or two very helpful residents along the way who were a great help to me with mesh. I still don't fully understand it all, like heads , I mean why? The regular avatar heads are so customizable! The mesh bodies I do get! Less bumpy! 

I think I did what a good many new residents probably do but I think I have stopped plowing through other residents! When I need to *rez* things or check my *script* load I go to a place called Helping Haven. They have plenty of more experienced residents who are most helpful and places to change clothes, open boxes, stores and piles of how to's. They have a group you can join also.

I will admit I do like when you can attach something to open because then I don't need to remember to *clean up* behind myself. 

Now to figure out *jelly avatars* and how to stop them from taking over the virtual world!

I do spend a good bit of time at 2 venues when I do get a chance to come play Second Life, Muddy's Music Cafe and THE DIRTY GRIND INDEPENDENT ARTIST COMMUNITY , both places have great music and DJs and friendly residents.

I also spend a great deal of time sight seeing and shopping and reading other Second Life blogs. Have you any idea how many second life blogs there are! According to Google there are About 32,200,000 !!
But I have narrowed down to a few *feeds* and fashion and travel blogs that I do really enjoy and as soon as I figure out that >>>>>>>>>>>> sidebar thing a bit better I will list my favorites.

I did snap a few photos on my travels so far in second life and figured out how to show them here , but this page gets a bit glitchy for me. Sometimes the photos show up and sometimes I have NO idea where they went! 


So just about into my 6th month of Second Life and still learning!


Comments

Popular Posts