Resting Bitch Face

I have it ! My avatar has it I mean.

According to urban dictionary "A phenomenon in which the resting face lacks animation and appears to look bitchy at all times, thus leading people to believe a person must be upset, a snob or a bitch."



Actually, as her operator I do get it about an hour into Second Life.It's brought on by male avatars, I know this is real as male avatars are the only ones whoever IM/speak with me. I dumped my entire friends list after only what 6 months? I refuse to add back any avatar who IM's asking dumb questions like *wanna fuck* to start, the next one to ask me to dance and follows with *where do you live, how old are you, lets go someplace private, jump on the pink ball, do you voice, have a web cam, skype* .  Come on guys just stop it! I mean if you really just came to Second Life for a fast fuck, that's fine but I didn't and I am not judging you. Why not roll over and ask your wife/girlfriend/lover/side candy ? None of those do I wish to be in either life.

On a lightner note I have been sight seeing more and shopping too. I found a few places that are fun! One of them is Kona Beach and Surfing



You can surf, sunbathe, watch baby turtles being born, ride horses and dance and relax in some really beautiful settings. There are some beach shops and you can purchase surf boards but you can rez some from the board rezzers provided.


Now let me show what I am wearing. This dress was a free gift with group ( free to join ) at a place called Mimi's Choice .





Tableau Vivant \\ Lazy - Blonds

 @FLIRT Maitreya fitted 03 by AlaFolie


Nanika-India-Tattoo white Maitreya Appliers




Comments

Popular Posts