Holidays and Time

1st let me wish everyone a Happy Holiday season .  Mine have been hectic and I have had very little SL time but I did get in yesterday and popped around some of the holiday sims. So beautiful!


I really enjoyed this sim it is Rebel Yell Concerts presents Winter Ice Christmas Festival 2016. It's beautiful and filled with things to enjoy. Including a sky-rail, skiing, sledding, skating and a Santa sleigh ride! Tribute concerts and/or plan a romantic dinner in a Christmas restaurant . Watch out for those cheeky Moose, they may have had one too many!


I spent some quality time over dinner with Santa as he explained "naughty".

I have no clue when I will get back to SL but guessing after the New Year will be close.

My wish for you is that your holiday be merry and bright. :)

 *KS* - Model Pose Studio HUD
 *Alice Project* Nicki II - Basics
 LASHES - glamour
 Maitreya Mesh Body 
 Scandalize. SERYZA Boots-Maitreya 
 [PPD] My Christmas Hoodie {Maitreya}
Izzie's - Glossy Lip Highlights 3D
Izzie's - Winter Blush
.::WoW Skins::. 2016 Selia Golden
.:Glamorize:. Jaded Black - Candy Apple
:::Sn@tch Lumia Eyes (Blue/Violet):::
AVICANDY APPLIER HUD Snowflake Knit Tights

Comments

Popular Posts